lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Informal letter

                       I´m very nervious... I can´t deal with all the crimes Hyde... He´s driving me crazy! I was just wondering if you could give me any advise. You see, I made this potion so that I could change my appearance, but, by accident, I turned younger, and decided to do any thing I wanted, since I have a twisted mind when I´m Mr Hyde...
                         I would really appreciate, if you give me an advise as soon as posible, because, I´m thinking of commiting suicide! I don´t know what else to do with this crazy man, I have ran out of ideas. I´m writing lately, so that I don´t become crazy...
                         Well, I´ll wait for your answer, and I hope I can see you soon...
                                                                   Dr Jekyll.
PS: Answer as soon as posible!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario